NIELIT Gorakhpur is offering Masters of Technology (M.Tech.) in two streams:
1. M.Tech in Electronics Design & Technology (ED&T).
2. M.Tech in VLSI Design.
NBA (National Board of Accreditation) AICTE, New Delhi has accredited M.Tech. (Electronics Design and Technology) course w.e.f 01.01.2016.
Both the courses are recognized by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. These are four-semester (24 months) courses, which grooms students for a high profile career in design and development of electronic products and systems. The course commences in the first week of August every year. Intake capacity is Eighteen (18) students per batch per year in each branch and admission to SC/ST Candidates shall be as per Government Policy.
B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering / Equivalent from AICTE Approved Institutions with at least:
- 60% marks for GATE qualified or AKTU PG Entrance test qualified candidates.
- 65% marks for Direct Admission (only against vacant seats).
Through University (AKTU Lucknow) :
- Candidates who have qualified either GATE or AKTU-PG Entrance test and have 60% marks in their qualifying degree can apply through AKTU University. AKTU Lucknow publishes the notification for PG entrance along with essential qualification for eligibility of admission, tentatively in the month of April and May.
For Direct Admissions (against vacant / lapse seats) :
- NIELIT Gorakhpur shall be eligible to take direct admissions after the notification published by AKTU Lucknow. The university publishes the notification after the completion of PG counselling, tentatively in the month of June and July.
- For Direct Admission, Student will have to register by paying Rs. 1,000/- as registration fees. The Registered students will be eligible for Screening.
- Priority will be given to GATE qualified candidates. The admissions will be given on merit basis. . For Non-GATE candidates, merit list will be prepared based on marks of qualifying degree.
Registration Open for Admissions against Vacant / Lapse Seats:
- Deposit the Fees Online. Transfer the Fees (Rs. 1,000/-) using NEFT.
The Bank details are as under:
- Fill the details in Online Registration Form - Click here .
Send the Reference Number and Transaction Receipt to the email id: email@example.com
- Download M.Tech Fee Structure
- Download M.Tech Syllabus (ED&T)
- Download M.Tech Syllabus (VLSI Design)
- Faculty Details
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2019-20
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2018-19
- Extension of approval for the academic year 2017-18
- Extension of approval for the previous academic year
- M.Tech Academic Calender Semister-II (2017-18)
MOOCs Online Courses:
|S.NO||MOOCs Courses||Web Links(External)|