M.Tech Admission Procedure
M.Tech Admission Open for Session 2022-23
- GATE qualified candidates with valid GATE Score are eligible for admission at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Gorakhpur with a monthly stipend as per AICTE/MHRD/University rules.
- Non-GATE qualified candidates are also eligible for admission at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Gorakhpur based on the merit of Institute Level Exam/University Level Exam-2022.
- GATE and Non-GATE qualified candidates with domicile outside UP are also eligible for admission at Centre for Advanced Studies under the All India Open category.
Counselling for M.Tech Admissions: Session 2022-23
Registration Process :
Candidates shall register online (through ORP) by paying non-refundable fees of Rs. 1000/- and shall submit the relevant information and supporting documents online.
Admission Process :
- A merit list shall be prepared for all eligible applicants based on valid GATE Score.
- Applications received by 20th June shall only be considered for Round-1.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Last date to Apply for Counselling (Round-3)||:||29th October 2022 (extended)|
|Counselling (Round-3)||:||30th October 2022 (extended)|
|Spot Admission Open|
Mode of Selection:
- Direct Admission for candidates having valid GATE Scorecard / AKTU PG Entrance Exam qualified.
- Institute Level Test for Non-GATE / Non- AKTU PG Entrance Exam candidates.
Syllabus for Institute Level Entrance Test:
- GATE Syllabus of Electronics and Communication Engineering (Code: EC)
Mandatory Documents to be submitted:
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Standard 10th passing certificate & Mark-sheet.
- Standard 12th passing certificate & Mark-sheet.
- All Semester Mark-sheets.
- Qualifying Degree.
- GAP Certificate (if applicable).
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Migration Certificate (if applicable).