O Level Recognition
- Notification issued by Arunanchal University of Studies regarding equivalency granted to NIELIT 'O' Level course.
- 'O' Level Course is aligned at Level-5 of National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) defined by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India
- 'O' Level Recognition as per Rajasthan Government on 14th March 2016
- 'O' Level Recognition as per Daman and Diu Administration on 29th September, 2015
- Office Memorandum from Dept. of Higher Education, MHRD, GoI on 6th December, 2012
- 'O' Level Recognition as per Dept. of Education, MHRD, GoI on 1st March 1995
- Notification issued by Army Recruiting Office, Ranchi on 12.04.2022 regarding "Award of Bonus Marks for Proficiency in Computer for Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical Category in the Army"