Foundation course in Machine Learning using Python
Name of the Group: Machine Learning
Name of the Course: Foundation course in Machine Learning using Python
Course Code: 2022/EHW/NIELIT/05323
Starting Dates: - 25/07/2023
Duration: 90 Hours
Course Coordinator: Mrs. Manjiri A. Lavadkar, Project Engineer, NIELIT Aurangabad
Contact Person: Mr. Bhargav Deshmukh, Contact No. : 9049565944
Objective of the Course: - The objective of this course is to enable the student with basic knowledge on the techniques to build an intellectual machine for making decisions on behalf of humans. This course covers the techniques on how to make learning by a model, how it can be evaluated, what are all the different algorithms to construct a learning model.
Fees: Rs 4500/- ( Nil for SC/ST Candidate)
The Main Objectives:-
- To understand the basic theory underlying machine learning.
- To be able to formulate machine learning problems corresponding to different applications.
- To apply the algorithms to a real-world problem, optimize the models learned and report on the expected accuracy that can be achieved by applying the models.
Outcome of the Course: -
- Implement and analyze existing learning algorithms, including methods for classification, regression, structured prediction, clustering, and representation learning.
- Integrate multiple aspects of practical implementation of machine learning: Data preprocessing, Regularization, and Model selections.
- Compare different paradigms for learning (Supervised, Unsupervised, etc.). Design experiments to evaluate and compare different machine learning techniques on real-world problems.
- Employ probability, statistics, calculus, linear algebra, and optimization in order to develop new predictive models or learning method.