Certification Scheme in Information Security
Government of India (Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology ) has launched Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) project with the aim of imparting Information Security education at different levels in the country. One of the objectives of the ISEA project is to implement a robust certification mechanism in Information Security with technical experience and guidance from Resource Centres (RC- premier institutes like IITs and IISc.) which will set the international acceptable standards with NIELIT as the implementing organization.
With the above objective in the mind, the NIELIT is launching Certification Scheme in Information Security with three levels of certification scheme as a part of Information Security Education and Awareness project.
Important Notice Download
- Registration Form Registration & Details for CSSA - Level 1 Please visit https://isea-pmu.in/level-1-certification-scheme
- Course Fees
- Examination Time Table (Revised) for Jan & July 2017 .
Download January / July 2017 Combined Examination Forms CSSA (Level1) , CSSP (Level2) , CISSA/CCFP/CSSSD (Level3)
Last Date for submission of filled in Exam Form 23th June 2017.
Exam Date (Tentative): Last week of July 2017
Mode of Admission Regular
Course Candidate will be provided classroom training, six months training will be provided at NIELIT Centre offering such training programme.
(Distance Course) Direct Mode is an option for a candidate to enroll through self- study mode without attending regular course.
|Training For Regular Course is provided at the Following NIELIT Centres|
|03.||Jammu/Srinagar Centre||http://nielit.gov.in/jammu/ http://nielit.gov.in/srinagar/|
CSSA Level - 1
Eligibility : Registration & Details for CSSA Level -1 Please visit https://isea-pmu.in/level-1-certification-scheme
CSSP Level - 2
Eligibility : Level-1
B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/‘B’ Level/MBA/M.Sc.(CS/IT/Mathematics/Physics/Electronics)
PGDCA/ NIELIT ‘A’ Level/BCA/ Diploma/ B.Sc.(CS/IT/Mathematics/Physics) with 2 years relevant experience.
CCFP/CISSA/CSSSD Level - 3
Eligibility : Level-2(Certified System Security Professional)
B.E./B.Tech(All Streams)/MCA/NIELIT ‘B’ Level/MBA/M.Sc(CS/IT/Mathematics/Physics/Electronics) with 2 years relevant experience
PGDCA/NIELIT‘A’Level/BCA/Diploma/B.Sc. (CS/IT/Mathematics/Physics) with 3 years relevant experience.
1. Certification Scheme is free For NIELIT Employees(Satisfying the Eligibility Criteria for Particular Level).
2. NIELIT Employees Applying for the certification need to submit a letter from there employer indicating that they are in the job and given permission to appear in the certification.
3. Candidates taking admission in Level - 3 can choose any one of the three specialization given for Level - 3.