AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy
Online Faculty Development Programme (FDP)
AICTE WORKSHOP ID: 175
Thrust Area: ROBOTICS
FDP Title: ROBOTICS PROCESS AUTOMATION
Schedule: 07th September to 11th September 2020 (10:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
To plan and help in imparting quality technical education in the country and to support technical institutions in fostering research, innovation and entrepreneurship through training in various emerging areas.
Who can participate:
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats / Technicians / Participants from Industry etc.) and staff of host Institution.
- Maximum 200 participants will be allowed to register for the FDP.
- Registration will be on first come first serve basis.
- No registration fee will be charged from the participant and they will be provided free course material through e-learning Portal of NIELIT Gorakhpur.
- Those who are willing to participate are requested to Register at ATAL website: https://atalacademy.aicte-india.org/signup.
- Once Sign-in is successful, you can choose the workshop by clicking the “+” button of the corresponding workshop. (Workshop ID: 175, Thrust Area: Robotics).You will be automatically registered as a participant.
Online FDP Methodology:
All the sessions will be conducted using Web Conferencing System (Cisco-Webex) and e-learning Portal of NIELIT Gorakhpur. All the participants are required to have a Laptop/Smart Phone with Internet Connectivity to attend the live sessions. For Practical Sessions, Participants are required to have a Laptop/Desktop Computer with good Internet connectivity. Links to Access / Download required software will be provided.
Test and Participation Certificate:
An Online Test will be conducted at the end of the program. The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with minimum 80% attendance and scored minimum 60% marks in the test.
No physical presence is needed; the programme will be coordinated by NIELIT Gorakhpur. All the sessions will be conducted using Web Conferencing System (Cisco-Webex) and e-learning Portal of NIELIT Gorakhpur.
Sh. Deepam Dubey
Mobile No: +91-8317093874.
Email ID: email@example.com