C Level Recognition
- 'C' Level Course is aligned at Level-8 of National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) defined by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India
- 'C' Level Recognition as per Rajasthan Government on 14th March 2016
- 'C' Level Recognition as per Daman and Diu Administration on 29th September, 2015
- Office Memorandum from Dept. of Higher Education, MHRD, GoI on 6th December, 2012
- Equivalency of 'C' Level syllabus with M.E/M.Tech (Computer Science) for academic and employment purposes.