Highlights & Achievements
- Stone Laying Ceremony for permanent campus of NIELIT Patna was held on 3.7.2013, which was laid by Shri Kapil Sibal, Hon’ble Union Minister, MCIT, Government of India and Shri Nitish Kumar, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Bihar in august presence of Shri P.K. Sahi, Hon’ble Minister of HRD, Govt. of Bihar, Shri Ranjan Prasad Yadav, Hon’ble Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha, Shri N.K. Sinha, Principal Secretary, Department of Information Technology, Govt. of Bihar, Shri Raj Kumar Goyal, Joint Secretary, DeitY, Govt. of India, Shri Ashwini Kumar Sharma, Managing Director, NIELIT.
- Certification Scheme in Computer Proficiency.
- Training and Certification of Bihar Government Group C employee and Secretariat Assistant under Employee Training Programme.
- IT Literacy Programme (CCC/ BCC)/ Bihar Government sponsored programmes.
- Skill Enhancement in ICT concepts of Mahadalit/ Minority/ Women and General candidates of Bihar State.
- Training on NIELIT O Level Course for General category students.
- BCC Training to PRI Functionaries of Panchayati Raj.
- Acted as NIELIT interface with NIELIT Accredited Institutes and students in the region.
- Taken up NIELIT counselling for facilitating the accreditation, registration, examination & other related matters.
- NIELIT Patna has organised an Awareness Workshop on IPR on Sunday, 2nd February 2014. Shri Atul Sinha, Managing Director, BELTRON, Govt. of Bihar was the Chief Guest on the occasion.
- NIELIT Patna has participated in e-Bihar summit held on 20th February, 2014. Shri Nitish Kumar, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Bihar was the Chief Guest and Shri Shahid Ali Khan, Hon’ble Minister of Minority Welfare & Information Technology was the Guest of Honour.
- Work for construction of Permanent Campus and temporary space at 11th Floor of Biscomaun Tower was awarded to NBCC.
- Boundary wall work has completed for Institutional Area.
- NIELIT Patna participated in e-Bihar summit held on 19-20th February, 2015. Shri Jeetan Ram Manjhi, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Bihar was the Chief Guest and Shri Shahid Ali Khan, Hon’ble Minister of Information Technology was the Guest of Honour.
- Dr. Ashwini Kumar Sharma, Managing Director of NIELIT held discussions with representatives of IT training institutions in Gaya district, which is an e-District of Bihar, on April 18,2015 to review the preparedness of the accredited IT training institutions in the district, in taking forward the Digital India programme of the Government of India.
- Total of 8242 students/trainees has been trained in 2013-14 against the assigned training targets of 1360. Out of this, 7997 candidates have been trained under the state government training programme of Group C employee of Bihar Government.
- Approximately 14000 students have been enrolled till 31st March 2015.