NSQF is a nationally integrated education and competency-based framework that enables persons to acquire desired competency levels. The National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) organizes qualifications according to a series of levels of knowledge, skills and aptitude. These levels, graded from one to ten, are defined in terms of learning outcomes which the learner must possess regardless of whether they were acquired through formal, non-formal or informal learning. It is, therefore, a nationally integrated education and competency-based skill and quality assurance framework that will provide for multiple pathways, horizontal as well as vertical, including vocational education, vocational training, general education and technical education, thus linking one level of learning to another higher level. This will enable a person to acquire desired competency levels, transit to the job market and at an opportune time, return for acquiring additional skills to further upgrade their competencies. NSQF in India was notified on 27th December 2013.
NSQF aligned courses# : As of now, 32 Courses of NIELIT have been NSQF aligned.
Total Approved Courses
Training Partners Handbook for NIELIT’s NSQF Aligned Courses
- Handbook for NIELIT’s NSQF Aligned Courses
- Section A:Format for Applying / Renewal Of Accreditation for NIELIT NSQF Aligned Courses
- Section B:List of Electronics courses and IT courses
- Section C (Will be uploaded soon)
- Section D:List of NIELIT Academics Heads
- Section E:Registration, Examination & Certification
- Section F:Monitoring and Evaluation parameters