- The candidate is advised to visit the website https://www.nielit.gov.in/delhi/index.php®Admission Notice®Detailed Advertisement for pursuing the desired course.
- For admission, click the link Proceed for Admission. This link will redirect the candidate to a portal at https://onlineapply.nielit.in/ for registration and payment of requisite admission fee through online mode.
- The admission for all the courses will be done in online mode.
- Candidates have to follow the admission process as under:
- Online Registration and Payment:Click on “Apply Online”
STEP 1: Submission of Candidate’s details for Registration
- Candidates are required to select the course by checking the training location (Inderlok, Janakpuri, Karkardooma), where the training of the said course would be imparted.
- Candidate is required to fill all details of eligibility, address etc.
- On successful registration, candidate will get a system generated Application No. which the candidate needs to keep safe for all future correspondences
STEP 2: Uploading of scanned Photograph and Signature
STEP 3: Make Payment of Course fee online (Enquire or Visit Centre for any clarification about course before making online payment)
- After Successful payment, a payment receipt shall be generated which may be downloaded or printed.
- Eligibility Verification:
- To complete the admission process, the successfully registered candidates will be required to appear in person at the selected NIELIT centrelocation(Inderlok, Janakpuri, Karkardooma), for verification of their eligibility documents within one week of successful registration and payment.
- The successfully registered candidates have to bring the following documents along with Original copies for the document verification:
- Printout of online registration and fee payment receipt
- Self-Attested copy of Aadhaar Card / Any other Govt. approved Photo Id-Card
- Self-Attested copy of DOB Proof/X certificate
- Self-Attested copy of eligibility qualification certificates and &mark sheets
- Self-attested copy of Caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidate
- Final admission confirmation shall be reserved after checking of all eligibility documents. Batch code, roll no. and time slots will be allotted to the successfully enrolled student.
Terms and Conditions:
- Training of all courses would be conducted in classroom-teaching mode.
- Candidates are advised to check the course details, Training location, duration of course and course fee etc. for admission in the desired course from the website. Candidate has to ensure the eligibility for pursing the course before payment of course fee.
- Candidates are advised to select the Course withTraining location (Inderlok, Janakpuri, Karkardooma),for pursuing the course. Training location will remain same throughout the duration of the course. No request of change of training location will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully at “How to Apply” in the online portal at https://onlineapply.nielit.in/
- All course related updates / announcements / information would be sent to the registered mobile no. / e-mail ID of the candidate provided in the registration form.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of Course fee for NSQF aligned courses, subject to the production of valid Caste certificate.
- SC/ST candidates can pursue one NSQF course at a time.
- The candidate must ensure their eligibility before applying in the course specially.
- The successfully registered candidates will receive an SMS/Email describing further details about batch start date, timings and training strategy of the course. In case, the candidate does not receive any information/alert, do visit your selected training location(Inderlok, Janakpuri, Karkardooma).
- If candidate has paid the course fee and found ineligible for pursuing the course in this case, no fee will be refunded.
- In case of non-submission of required documents within stipulated time, the admission can be cancelled and seat will be offered to the next candidate.
- Once the batch code is assigned to a candidate, batch code will remain same throughout the duration of the course. No request of batch transfer will be entertained.
- If any of the information provided by the registered candidate is found false/incorrect or discrepancy is found in the information furnished online with the original documents, can lead to cancellation of admission. However, no fee shall be refunded in such a case.
- NIELIT Delhi Centre reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the course or to cancel the candidature of any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
Discontinuing the course:
- Course fee is non-refundable in any case. In case, any registered candidate could not join the course or found ineligible after document verification or could not come for document verification at the scheduled dates or inadvertently applied for the course or any other reason, there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- A course may be cancelled by the competent authority without citing any reason. In such cases, if the candidate intends to shift to some other course, the fee would be accordingly adjusted, else it would be refunded.
Payment of Course Fee:
- No Course fee for SC-ST Candidate for NSQF Aligned Courses as per Govt. Norms.
- The fee is to be paid online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI after registration process. The candidate has to check the fee details at Annexure-1.
- Candidates are advised to retain the details of online payment (screenshot / Transaction ID / Application No.) at all times, for future references.
- If successful payment is not showing due to any reason like error in Internet connectivity or any other reason, please confirm with your bank account whether the amount has been deducted from your account. Do not pay again immediately if there is any doubt and check your bank account first, otherwise double payment may be made. If payment has been deducted from your account but receipt is not generated please write an email to the Institute at email@example.com
Location of Centres:
NIELIT Delhi Centre, North Campus
2nd Floor, Parsvnath Metro Mall,Inderlok Metro Station, Inderlok,
Ph: 8447795337, 011-23644149,
Ext no. 301, 306
NIELIT Delhi Centre, East Campus
30X, FC-18, Institutional Area, Near KendriyaVidyalaya, Karkardooma, Delhi
Ph: 011-20824241, 8317093877
NIELIT Delhi Centre, West Campus
IETE, Industrial Area, 16/1-2, Pankha Road, Near Sagarpur Police Station, D Block,
Janakpuri New Delhi 110058
For any queries pls contact at above mentioned number/email from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.