Online Course - Speech Recognition using Python
Recommended 2 hrs / day
26 July 2021
25 July 2021
Course Description: Modern speech can recognize speech from multiple speakers and have enormous vocabularies in numerous languages. The first component of speech recognition is speech. Speech must be converted from physical sound to an electrical signal with a microphone, and then to digital data with an analog-to-digital converter. Once digitized, several models can be used to transcribe the audio to text..
Who can attend?
Post Graduate, Graduate students, teachers and working professionals who are interested in Natural Language Processing.
Knowledge of Python Programming Language
Course Duration : 5 days
Course Contents :
- Introduction to Speech
- Speech Processing and Types of Speech Recognition
- Audio File Analysis
- Building a Basic Language Model
- Digitization and Recording of Speech
Course Fee: Rs 1,500/-
Course Start Date: 26th July 2021
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 25th July 2021
Minimum hardware requirements
- Attendees must have a Computer with a good internet connection.
- Attendees can execute the programs in Google Colab / install Python and the necessary Python based libraries on their system to practice.
- Mr. Prasoon Kumar KG, Principal Technical Officer
- Ms. Reshma CB, Senior Technical Officer
Senior Technical Officer
Mode of course Delivery
The course is conducted in a virtual classroom environment which is completely online, through Moodle Learning Management System. Course content include Lecture Videos, Live interactive doubt clearance sessions,
Certificate: eCertificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the course successfully
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us