Online Internship - FPGA Based Prototyping
Date: 28th June 2021 (4 Weeks)
Course Description: The objectives of the course is to:
- Provide a thorough understanding and hands-on with digital design & Test bench based verification using Verilog HDL.
- Provide a thorough understanding and hands-on practice, needed to independently take up projects, involving FPGA based prototyping.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning RTL Design & FPGA based prototyping of Digital Circuits & Systems.
- Students pursuing Engineering can gain the best from the program.
Course Contents :
- Introduction to Verilog HDL (IEEE 1364-2005) & Hierarchical Modeling Concepts
- Lexical Conventions & Data Types
- Modules, Ports and Module Instantiation Methods
- Gate Level Modeling
- Dataflow Modeling
- Algorithmic Modeling
- Design Verification using Test benches
- FPGA Design Flow - Xilinx Vivado®
- Design problems using Xilinx® Platforms
- Mini Project /Case study
Delivery Mode: Online. Live classes followed by online assignments over LMS. Students should have Laptop/PC with high speed internet connectivity. LMS based flexible learning with remote hardware lab.
Team of Engineers from NIELIT Calicut with 12+ years’ experience
- Shri. Nandakumar R, Scientist ‘D’ , NIELIT Calicut , Mobile: 9995427802(Whatsapp) , Email: mailto:nanda[at]calicut[dot]nielit[dot]in ,nanda24x7[at]gmai[dot]com
- INR 3,000/-
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us