Online Course on Basics of MATLAB and Simulink
Recommended 2 hrs / day
28 November 2022
27 November 2022
Course Description: This course is a course which targets how to work with MATLAB & Simulink . The Course is planned with instructor led live sessions of lectures and demonstrations..
Who can attend?
Any under graduate/ diploma student/ working professional/ industry people with basic knowledge of Electronics .
- Students pursuing Engineering,
- Professionals working on Electronic / Electric Industry.
- Research students
- Teaching professionals& faculties
Course Contents :
- Introduction to MATLAB & Basics of programming
- Simulink Modelling basics
Course Fee: Rs 750/-
Course Start Date: 28th November 2022
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 27th November 2022
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows OS 7/8/10, i3/i5, 64bit processor, Minimum 4GB RAM
- Link to attend the course shall be forwarded on 01-09-2020
Qualification and experience of the faculty handling the sessions
- Jadapalli Ashok Kumar – Senior Technical Assistant, 5 Years of Experience
Jadapalli Ashok Kumar,
Senior Technical Assistant,
9738599757(Mobile and WhatsApp), 0495 2287266 - Extn - 224 (O)
Email:mailto : ashokkumar[at]calicut[dot]nielit[dot]in
Certificate: Certificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the program.
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us