Internship Training on Machine Learning using Python
Starting Date: 22 June 2021
Course Description: This is an introduction course on Machine Learning which will enable the students to learn the basic machine learning algorithms and its implementation using python. The course includes online interactive sessions, offline video sessions, assignments and discussion forums.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning Machine Learning
- Preferably Students pursuing Engineering or or any computer science degree
Course Contents :
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Python Basics and Numpy
- Machine Learning Tasks - Classification, Regression, Clustering
- Machine Learning algorithms
- K Nearest Neighbour
- Linear Regression
- Decision Tree
- Random Forest etc.
- Performance Evaluation Metrics
- Accuracy Score
- Confusion Matrix
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Face Recognition
Course Fee: Rs 1,000/-
Course Start Date: 22 June 2021
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 18 June 2021
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection
Qualification and experience of the faculty handling the sessions
- Ms. Vimala Mathew, Scientist/Engineer ‘E’
- Mr. Prasoon Kumar KG, Principal Technical Officer
0495 2287266, 9446732691
Email: mailto : itgcourses[at]calicut[dot]nielit[dot]in
Certificate: Participation Certificate will be issued to all candidates who attend the course.
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us