Certificate Course on Cyber Security (Online)
30 Jan 2023
26 Jan 2023
Live Sessions daily start from : 11:00 AM
Course Description: This 6 Weeks course will equip the candidates with technical knowledge and skills required to protect, defend computer network systems with practical knowledge about cyber risk, attacks, and their real-world impact and its countermeasures also it will help the participants to understand the much needed concepts of the Cloud environment.
Who can attend?
This course is designed for beginners and intermediate levels.
Pre-requisites: Basic Computer , Operating System and Networking Knowledge.
Course Duration : 6 Weeks
Eligibility : Any Graduates or 3 years Diploma holders with computer science knowledge. Finalyear students are also eligible.
Course Contents :
- Linux & Networking Basics, Introduction to virtualization, Information Security Fundamentals, Threats, Vulnerabilities, Web Server & Security, Network Security Firewall, IDS, Access Management, IAM, Prevention and Protection - Cryptography,
PKI, Penetration Testing, Cloud Concepts, Vulnerability Scanning & Assessment, Security Scanning & Standards.
In case students are not able to attend online classes, web links of recorded lectures of all classes will be provided for offline reference so that students can learn at their own pace and timings, during the course period.
Course Fee: Rs 9,500/-
Course Start Date: 30 Jan 2023
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 26 Jan 2023
Selection List Intimation : 27 Jan 2023
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows/Linux OS with Min 4GB RAM
Mrs. Sini S Nair, Principal Technical Officer, MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D(doing) 20 Years of Experience
Mr. Hari K, Senior Technical Officer, NIELIT Calicut
Mr. Mohamed Affan, Project Engineer, NIELIT Calicut
9500428926(M), 0495 2287266(O)
Certificate: e-Certificate of participation will be mailed through registered email id after completion of the course
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us