Protsahan Puraskar Scheme (erstwhile Scholarship Scheme) for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Female Students pursuing NIELIT (Formerly DOEACC Society)
O/A/B/C Level Courses w.e.f January, 2003 Examinations
The Society has introduced a Protsahan Puraskar Scheme (erstwhile Scholarship Scheme) for SC/ST/Physically handicapped and Female students pursuing NIELIT(DOEACC) O/A/B/C Level Courses w.e.f. January,2003 Examinations.
- The Protsahan Puraskar Scheme (erstwhile Scholarship Scheme) will be applicable for SC/ST/physically handicapped and Female candidates are pursuing O/A/B/C level Courses of the NIELIT (DOEACC) as a full time courses through an institute authorized to conduct the DOEACC accredited courses.
- Candidates shall have to clear the papers in the first attempt and complete the courses in number of attempts given in subsequent paragraphs.
- Income of the parents of the student from all sources shall not be more than rs 1 Lac p.a.
Submission of Application for Protsahan Puraskar (erstwhile Scholarship)
A candidate has to apply for the Scholarship along with the following:-
- Proof of registration/op-gradation
- Proof pf passing the examination of relevant level
- Proof of pursuing O/A/B/C level as a full time courses
- Proof of income