Work Based Learning
About the program
The main objective of this programme is to provide an opportunity to SC/ST/EWS/Women candidates to acquire Technical Skills in emerging technologies that make them industry-ready in the field of Technical Knowledge Expansion; Real-time Working Skills; Technology use; Problem Solving skills; Reasoning; Ideation; Analytical Thinking; Interpersonal Skills, etc. in a professional work environment. NIELIT, Haridwar offers Level 01 Work-Based learning on their initiatives or activities. The selected candidates are mentored by the Scientists and experts at NIELIT, Haridwar.
The interns would gain rich experience by working in various NIELIT, and Haridwar projects being executed at the State level or National Level.
The programme would also aim to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate SC/ST/EWS/Women candidates for the transition from the college environment to the corporate world.
- To provide direct practical experience and exposure to Fresh Graduates Engineers on Niche Technologies.
- To help candidates attain stability between theoretical studies and realistic job exposure through hands-on expertise in Design/Development Skills.
- To enhance professional skills among the candidates in various areas.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics Engineering/CSE/IT, etc. disciplines or M.Sc. in CS/IT/Electronics or M.C.A. In addition, students in the last year of M.C.A. or pursuing the seventh or eighth semester of B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics Engineering/CSE/IT, currently are eligible.
- are available for a duration of 6 Months.
- have relevant skills and interests.
Duration of Internship
Terms of Engagement
The terms of engagement will be as per Norms.