- Smoking, consumption of intoxicants, etc., is strictly prohibited inside and around the Campus.
- Students are expected to dress in proper attire inside the Campus.
- Students are expected to show respect and decorum & comply with the Faculty, and to carry on appropriately in the Class.
- Mobile Phones, Pagers, Mp3 players, iPods, etc., should be switched off inside the Class, Laboratory, Library, Workshop etc., and in case of emergency students can be contacted through the landline of the institution.
The landline numbers are as below:-
Address to receptionist:
- Proper disciplinary action will be taken against those students who do not follow the rules and regulations of the institution by Student Disciplinary Action Committee (SDAC) in collaboration with the Security Personnel of this Centre.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him from the institution.
NB: The Centre shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions of the contents in the Prospectus and may be changed time to time as per requirements by the Centre.