- Development of NIELIT’s CCC course material in Kokborok: The Centre has developed the course material of NIELIT CCC in audio-visual format in Kokborok, the regional language of Tripura. The contents can be freely accessed through the institute website.
- Training of Cabinet Ministers of the State: The Centre has initiated the Training on BCC for the Honorable Ministers of Tripura from 10th June 2013. The training has been specially designed to be conducted at the office chambers of all twelve Ministers in the Civil Secretariat Building of Tripura.
- BCC/CCC & Soft Skill Training in Degree Colleges of Tripura: The Centre conducted Level- I (NIELIT BCC, Soft Skills & English Skills) and also Level-II (NIELIT BCC, Soft Skills & English) Trainings at six Degree Colleges sponsored by Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Tripura from 15th January, 2013.
- Training sponsored by JICA, Dept. of forests, Govt. of Tripura: The Centre is conducting Skill Development Training Programs on BCC, CCC, Office Automation, PC HW & NW, Mobile Repairing & Maintenance, Soft Skills and Communicative English for candidates sponsored by JICA, Dept. of Forests, Govt. of Tripura from 2011
- Skill Development Training for Unemployed Youths: The Centre conducted Skill Development Training on BCC, CCC, Office Automation, Soft Skills & Communicative English for Unemployed Youths of Bamutia, Dukli, Hezamara & Mohanpur sponsored by Office of DM & Collector, West Tripura under BADP Scheme.
- Training on BCC/CCC/CCC+ for Govt. Employees: The Centre is conducting Training Program on BCC /CCC/CCC+ for the Employees of different State Government Departments.
- Training sponsored by Tripura University: The Centre conducted Training Program on BCC for the Employees of Tripura University at the NIELIT Tripura University Study Centre. The Centre is also conducting training on BCC & Soft Skill for students sponsored by Equal Opportunity Cell of Tripura University.
- Computer Test for recruitment: The Centre is regularly conducting Computer Typing Test for recruitment in State Government Departments/organizations.
- Online Examinations: The Centre is regularly conducting different Online Examinations like CAG Online Examination, KIITEE-2013 Online Entrance Examination, different IBPS controlled examinations.
- Infrastructure & Technical Support: The Centre is providing infrastructure & technical support for different training programs like “Track Child” Software Application to the police personnel and ICPS functionaries of the state of Tripura, “State Portal Content Management System” (CMS) for all the state government departments, PRIASOFT Training etc.
- Development of Android/iOS App: The Centre is working on App. development in Android/iOS platform, Website / Web Application Design, Development, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Information Security & Cyber Security: The Centre is also undertaking R & D Activities in the field of Information Security & Cyber Security. The Centre is implementing the project of ISEA Phase–II sponsored by MeitY. NIELIT Agartala has identified Courses for 3 / 2 days and 1 week in Information Security and Linux Administration, One/Two week modular and 6 Months Diploma/Certification Courses respectively. The first phase of setting up of the Lab of ISEA phase-II is completed and training is under process. Total Trained: 997 Govt. Officials & 614 Students.
- Capacity Building in IT and Digital Services (Including Digital Payments, GST & Soft Skills) for Government Officials of North East: The Centre has developed a Web Portal for the Ministry of DONER funded project of “Capacity Building in IT and Digital Services (Including Digital Payments, GST & Soft Skills) for Government Officials of North East”. The Centre is conducting Training Program on Computer Concepts (CCC- Course on Computer Concepts), a course on Digital Literacy with additional modules on, Digital Payment, GST Training and e-Governance Services. It consists of 98 hours of course curriculum delivered over a 7-hour schedule daily for 14 days comprising of theory and practical classes. Course on Computer Concepts will aim to provide the participants with an understanding of digital instruments needed regularly in official work such as word, excel, power-point, email and internet browsing. Total Trained: 820 Govt. Officials.