Online Course - Natural Language Processing Techniques using Python
Recommended 2 hrs / day
3 January 2022
3 January 2022
Course Description: Natural Language Processing NLP is an attempt to interact with humans and human texts. Problems in the domain include analyzing texts to make decisions, translating from one language to another, processing documents, crawling the web, performing a sentiment analysis and so on. This is an online course including live interactions with participants to identify and apply the appropriate techniques and tools to process NLP.
Who can attend?
Post Graduate, Graduate students, teachers and working professionals who are interested in Natural Language Processing.
Knowledge of Programming Language
Course Duration : 5 days
Course Contents :
- Basics of Python
- Identify the tasks done by Natural Language Processing
- Basic Text Processing like Tokenisation, Stemming
- Pandas , Numpy ,
- Plotting with Python
- Python Libraries for NLP
- Finding Parts of Speech with Python
- Apply basic Text Classification
- Calculate TF-IDF Introduction to Speech Recognition
- Document Similarity based on TF-IDF
- Document Clustering
- Web Crawling Sentiment Analysis using Twitter
Course Fee: Rs 1,500/-
Course Start Date: 3rd January 2022
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 3rd January 2022
Minimum hardware requirements
- Attendees must have a Computer with a good internet connection.
- Attendees can execute the programs in Google Colab / install Python and the necessary Python based libraries on their system to practice.
- Mr. Prasoon Kumar KG, Principal Technical Officer
- Ms. Reshma CB, Senior Technical Officer
Senior Technical Officer
Mode of course Delivery
The course is conducted in a virtual classroom environment which is completely online, through Moodle Learning Management System. Course content include Lecture Videos, Live interactive doubt clearance sessions,
Certificate: eCertificate for Participation will be e-mailed to the participants after the course.
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us