COURSE ON COMPUTER CONCEPT(CCC)
Course Code: 2020/ITES/NIELIT/03883
Course Coordinator: Mr. Bhargav Dashmukh, Mob.9049565944
Fees : Rs 4000/- (Nil for SC/ST Candidate)
Duration: 80 Hours
Objective of the Course: This course is designed to impart a basic level IT Literacy for the common man. This program has essentially been conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy and to equip a person to use computers for professional as well as day to day use. It provides theoretical background as well as in-depth knowledge of Software/ packages.
Outcome of Course:
- After completing this course the learner will be :
- Digitally literate and will be able to Acquire Confidence in using computers in Office and General Life;
- Identify the basic components of computers and terminology;
- Understand file management;
- Create documents using a word processor, spreadsheet & presentation software;
- Understand computer networks, and browse the internet, content search, email, and collaborate with peers;
- Use of e-governance applications; and can use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills
- Use a Social Networking platform
- Use of Internet for Digital Financial services - Develop knowledge about Future skills.