R & D Project
- Cyber Forensics Lab and Training Facility cover a wide range of activities within its domain:
- Cater to law enforcement agencies both within Nagaland and its adjoining regions for solving cyber crimes, it also serves as the Resource Center for NE region which provide technical as well as legal support and training in field of Computer Forensic to police & judicial officers.
- Solved 24cyber crime cases reported in the State.
- Trained 120 police officers (SI to Addl. SP) and 48 senior police officers (SP to DGP) on cyber-crime, cyber forensics and IT acts.
- Creation of Off-line cyber forensic imaging and forensics Analysis laboratory.
- Conducted related workshops for State & Central government officers in Nagaland.
- 22 Police official were given special training on Advanced Forensic for furtherExpertise in this field.
- Ongoing Projects:
Enhancement of cyber forensics Lab for advanced training to Law enforcement agencies to handle emerging cyber-crimes and capacity building of youths in the area of Cyber security in NE states by NIELIT Centre, Kohima.
- To provide advanced forensic training to the law enforcement agencies in the new emerging cyber threats and proper investigation thereof to mitigate the cyber-crimes rising in the NE States.
- To provide training on certificate course in the area of cyber security to the Youths of NE states
- Implementation of the visualization Technology in computer forensic & cyber security lab.
- To develop training materials on advance cyber forensics and cybercrime
- To train 100 officer of Law enforcement agencies in advanced cyber forensics to handle emerging cyber-crimes.
- To train 300 ST youths in the area of Cyber security in 3 months certificate course.
- Law enforcement agency of NE States.
- ST students & Youths.
- Imparted training to 25 LEA officials in advance forensics and emerging cyber threats.
- Imparted training to 105 ST candidates in 3 months certificate course in cyber security & cyber law.
Need-based trainings on Advanced Forensics are also being provided with a fixed intake of 10 (ten) trainees per batch. For further details and clarifications, contact: Er. A. Morimemba Amer (email@example.com), Laishram Darmoni (firstname.lastname@example.org).