ONLINE INTERNSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM On VLSI Design Covering Analog and Digital Design Flow
Date: 17 th August 2020
WE HAVE CLOSED THE REGISTRATIONS FOR THE CURRENT BATCH , IF INTERESTED YOU MAY JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
WE WILL UPDATE THE UPCOMING PROGRAM AND ITS DETAILS IN THE GROUP
Course Description: This is a Joint Online Internship Program by NIT Calicut and NIELIT Calicut. It is a online, instructor – led course which provides a thorough knowledge about the VLSI Design covering Analog and Digital Design Flows. Two Weeks online training and one week extended lab support for the candidates. Well Experienced Faculties from National Institute of Technology – (NIT Calicut) and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology- (NIELIT Calicut) will be handling the sessions for all the 10 Days.
Program Objectives :
- To learn, practice- Analog and Digital industry standard VLSI Design methodologies.
- To get exposure in industry standard VLSI Design Tools and Flow. .
Who can attend?
Students of Engineering (UG & PG) & MSc (Electronics), PhD scholars, faculty members and professionals from Industry.
- Proposed length of the training: 10 Days. 20 Hours lecture 30 Hours practicals.
- 1 week extended Lab support for Practical sessions.
Course Contents :
- MOSFET operation and models for circuit analysis
- Biasing and current mirror
- CMOS inverters, static and dynamic CMOS circuits
- Single stage amplifiers and two stage op amp
- Frequency compensation
- Digital Logic Design using Verilog HDL I ,II
- Digital Logic Synthesis using EDA Tools-I , II
- RTL to GDSII Flow
Delivery Mode: Online. Live classes followed by online assignments over LMS. Students should have Laptop/PC with high speed internet connectivity.
Lectures Notes will be given to each participant via email/WhatsApp
- Shri. Nandakumar R, Scientist ‘D’ , NIELIT Calicut , Mobile: 9995427802 , Email: email@example.com
- Shri. Sreejeesh SG , Senior Technical Officer , NIELIT Calicut , Mobile: 9447769756 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr.Dhanaraj K.J Assistant Professor NIT Calicut Mobile: 8547616464 Email: email@example.com
- INR 1,500/- For Students
- INR 3,000/- For Faculty
- INR 5,000/- For Industry/Corporate
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us