National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut provides facilities and guidance for carrying out final year graduate / post graduate student projects, as partial fulfillment of the requirement for award of their degree.
Following are the highlights/advantages of carrying out the project in NIELIT,Calicut.
- Industry oriented project work
- Well equipped laboratories
- Highly qualified engineers to guide the students
- Projects done in latest technologies
|Eligibility||Project Duration||Fee per student|
|Final year Engineering/ Diploma/ Graduate students
( Project work in batches of 3-5)
|2 months||Rs 6,000/- + Service Tax*|
|Final year MCA /DOEACC ‘B’LEVEL /Post Graduate students (Individual project work)||4 months||Rs 20,000/- + Service Tax*|
| Final year M.Tech
(Individual project work)
|8 months||Rs 32,000/-+ Service Tax*|
* The fee should be remitted within 15 days on receipt of the acceptance letter from us or on the project starting date which ever is earlier. Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances. Service Tax has to be paid extra as applicable
How to Apply
The student(s), visiting us with a project request letter from their institute can register with us by paying a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 100. Forwarding the application by post/email will not be entertained
The students will get a part of some online external or internal projects or some research projects, as their work. The selection is done by the concerned faculty based upon the student’s caliber and taste.
Projects are offered mainly in the following areas
Control & Instrumentation
Project completion certificate shall be issued only if the work is completed up to the guide’s satisfaction. Limited numbers of accommodation are available for project students in our hostels.
For any further information in this regard, please contact the
Student-Projects Coordinator: sprj[at]calicut[dot]nielit[dot]in