Online Course on Industrial Controllers - PLC
Date: 22nd July - 24th July 2020 (10.30 AM - 12.30 PM)
Course Description: This online course will introduce the fundamentals of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) operations, configuration, including IEC 61131-3 programming language. The participants will develop programs and execute the application programs using IEC language and visualization / Human Machine Interface (HMI) using standard PLC software and understand about PLC with I/O Cards. The Course is planned with instructor led live sessions of lectures and demonstrations.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning Automation Controllers (PLC) for industrial applications & designed for
- Students pursuing Engineering/ Diploma
with Electrical/ EEE/ Electronics and communication/ Instrumentation / Applied Electronics/ Chemical Engg/ Mechatronics background and others who would like to develop competency in area of Industrial Automation projects
- Professionals working in Industry
- Research students
- Teaching professionals& faculties
- Download and install CODESYS 2.3 free version
- Basic knowledge of relays / digital electronics
Course Contents :
- Introduction to Industrial Automation, PLC basics, IEC 61131-3 Programming Languages & Visualization / HMI
- Field Instruments (Discrete & Analog), Architecture of PLC & ABB PLC with Discrete I/O Cards
- PLC with Analog I/O cards and Industrial Application
Course Fee: Rs 500/-
Certificate: e-Certificate of participation will be mailed to the registered email address after completion of the course.
Course Coordinator :
Principal Technical Officer
9080515215 (M), 0495 2287266(O)
For more details about our institution visit us