Online Course on Industrial Automation with PLC & SCADA (IAD101)
Starting Date: 24th August 2020
Duration : 4 Weeks / Daily 1 hour (11.00 AM - 12.00 Noon)
Course Description: This online course introduces Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC),Field level Instrumentation and SCADA/HMI Systems used for Industrial Automation. The participants will get appropriate knowledge and exposure to configuration of Industrial Controllers and development of application programs using IEC-61131-3 PLC languages. Also covers Interfacing with SCADA/HMI systems used for remote monitoring & control of industrial process units and machines. The Course is planned with instructor led live sessions of lectures and demonstrations.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning Automation Controllers (PLC) for industrial applications & designed for
- Students pursuing Engineering/ Diploma /MSc with Electrical/ EEE/ Electronics/ Electronics and communication/ Instrumentation and Control/ Instrumentation / Applied Electronics/ Chemical Engg/ Mechatronics / Computer Science background and other branches who would like to develop competency in area of Industrial Automation systems
b. Professionals working in Industry
c. Research students.
d. Teaching professionals& faculties
- Basic knowledge of electronics and computers
- Download and install CODESYS 2.3 free version
- Download and install LabVIEW student version
Course Contents :
- Industrial Field Instrumentation & Controllers
- Programmable Logic Controllers(PLC)
- SCADA / HMI (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition / Human Machine Interface)
Course Fee: Rs 4,500/-
Certificate: e-Certificate of participation will be issued to all candidates who attend the online classes and complete the given online assignments successfully.
Course Coordinator :
Principal Technical Officer
9080515215 (M), 0495 2287266(O)
For any queries email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or contact 04952287266/9446732691 (during 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM)
For more details about our institution visit us