Internship Training - Embedded System Design with Arduino
Starting Date: 10th August 2020
Course Description: This is a course on Embedded System Design with Arduino which provides understanding of Embedded Systems, Architecture of Embedded System, Basic C Programming and Experiments using Arduino UNO Development Board. The Course is planned with Video Lectures, Instruction Led Live Discussions and Demonstrations.
Who can attend?
Students Pursuing Engineering and Completed up to Sixth Semester of the BE/B.Tech Course in
- Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/Instrumentation/ Biomedical /Computer Science/Information Technology.
Course Contents :
- Embedded Systems Overview
- Architecture of Embedded Systems
- Embedded Trends and Projects
- Basic C Programming Concepts
- Getting Started with Arduino IDE
- Introduction to Communication
- Proto typing Basics
- Sensors and Actuators for Embedded System Design
- GPIO Programming in Arduino- Demonstrations
- Sensors Interfacing in Arduino - Demonstrations
- Interfacing with smart Phone Application
- Mini Project Discussion
Course Fee: Rs 2000/-
Course Start Date: 10th August 2020
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 9th August 2020
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows OS 7/8/10, i3/i5, 64bit processor, Minimum 4GB RAM
Qualification and experience of the faculty handling the sessions
- Shoukath Cherukat. – Scientist/Engineer ‘E’, M.Tech, ES , 20 Years of Experience
- Manoj N– Senior Technical Officer, Diploma in Electronics, 24 Years of Experience
- SureshkumarGaddi–Senior Technical Assistant, B.Tech ECE, 3 Years of Experience
Suresh kumar Gaddi ,
Senior Technical Assistant ,
7013705343(Mobile), 9490686278(WhatsApp), 0495 2287266(O)
Certificate: Certificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the course successfully
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us