Online Course - Embedded Linux Internals
Dates: 12th October - 16th October 2020
Course Description: This course is a course which targets how to start with basics of Linux, System calls , Multithreading programming overview . The Course is planned with instructor led live sessions and remote lab/ demo sessions.
Who can attend?
Any under graduate/ diploma student with basic knowledge of micro controllers and skills.
- Students pursuing Engineering ,
- Professionals interested to start working on Embedded Software Design / development activities.
- Research students
- Teaching professionals& faculties
- Knowledge of Programming in C
- Knowledge of Linux OS
Course Contents :
- Introduction to Embedded Linux
- Linux System Calls
- Linux Inter process Communication
- Linux Multi-threading
- Locks and Synchronization Techniques
Course Fee: Rs 600/-
Course Start Date: 12th October 2020
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 11th October 2020
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows / Linux OS
- Link to attend the course shall be forwarded to the registered email
Qualification and experience of the faculty handling the sessions
- Mr. Rajesh M. – Scientist/Engineer ‘D’, M.Tech, ECE (Digital Electronics & Communication), 15 Years of Experience
- Mr. Nishant Kumar, Project Associate, B.Tech.in Electronics& Communication Engineering, 5 Years of Experience in Embedded Software & driver development.
- SureshkumarGaddi–Senior Technical Assistant, B.Tech ECE, 4 Years of Experience
9447217649(M), 0495 2287266- Exn-219 (O)
Certificate: Certificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the course successfully
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us