Online Course on Deployment of Application models in MATLAB and Simulink to STM32 MCUs
Starting Date: 15th September 2020
Course Description: This course provides step by step guidance on how to start with MATLAB modeling tools for Embedded application development. The program consists of instructor led live sessions of lectures and demonstrations.
Who can attend?
Any under graduate/ diploma student with basic knowledge of micro controllers and skills
- Students pursuing Engineering,
- Professionals working on Electronic design & development activities and others who would like to develop competency in embedded systems and emerging processors.
- Research students
- Teaching professionals& faculties
Course Contents :
- Introduction to MATLAB & Basics of programming
- Simulink Modelling basics
- Application Modelling in Simulink & Deployment to STM32 MCUs
Course Fee: Rs 450/-
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 14th September 2020
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows OS 7/8/10, i3/i5, 64bit processor, Minimum 4GB RAM
- Link to attend the course shall be forwarded on 14-09-2020
Qualification and experience of the faculty handling the sessions
- Jadapalli Ashok Kumar – Senior Technical Assistant, 5 Years of Experience
Jadapalli Ashok Kumar,
Senior Technical Assistant,
9738599757(Mobile), 0495 2287266 - Extn - 225(O)
Certificate: Certificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the program.
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us