Online Course on Cyber Security Tools
25 Aug to 31 Aug 2021
5 days , 2 hrs / day
23 Aug 2021
Live Sessions daily from : 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Course Description: This 5 days course will help the participants to understand the importance of cyber security and the tools used to ensure cyber security in an organization.
Who can attend?
This course is designed for beginners and intermediate levels.
Pre-requisites: Basic Computer and Operating System knowledge
Course Duration : 5 days (2 hours per day)
Course Contents :
- Introduction to virtualization and Linux Commands
- Cyber Security Tools- Network Protocol analyser tools
- Cyber Security Tools- Network Security tools
- Cyber Security Tools- Web Security tools
- Cyber Security Tools- Vulnerability Scanning tools
In case students are not able to attend online classes, web links of recorded lectures of all classes will be provided for offline reference so that students can learn at their own pace and timings, during the course period.
Course Fee: Rs 2,000/-
Course Start Date: 25 Aug 2021
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 23 Aug 2021
Sharing of Link / passwords & other details : 24 Aug 2021
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows/Linux OS
Mrs. Sini S Nair, Principal Technical Officer, MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D(doing) 20 Years of Experience
Sini S Nair
Principal Technical Officer
9447335996(M), 0495 2287266(O)
Certificate: e-Certificate of participation will be mailed through registered email id after completion of the course
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us