Online Course on ARM Cortex Microcontrollers
Starting Date: 23rd September 2020
Course Description: This is a course on ARM Cortex Microcontrollers which provides understanding of ARM Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex Architecture, Embedded C Programming with ARM, ARM Microcontroller Peripherals. The Course is planned with instructor led live sessions of lectures and demonstrations.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in learning ARM Cortex Microcontrollers & designed for
- Students pursuing engineering,
- Professionals working on Electronic design/development activities and others who would like to develop competency in embedded system design with emerging processors.
- Research students
- Teaching professionals & faculties
- Knowledge of Programming in C
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems
- A basic awareness of ARM is useful but not essential.
Course Duration : 3 days (1.5 hours per day)
Last Date to Register : 22nd September 2020
Course Contents :
- Introduction to ARM Cortex Architecture
- Embedded C Programming Concepts
- Introduction to ARM Cortex Microcontrollers & Peripherals
- ARM peripheral Programming with Embedded C
- Hands-on Sessions with Keil IDE Simulator
Course Fee: Rs 300/-
Certificate: Certificate to all completed candidates.
Course Coordinator :
Shoukath Cherukat , Scientist/Engineer ‘E’
9447423306(M), 0495 2287266(O)
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us