DOEACC 'A' Level Course on Hardware Maintenance
The objective of DOEACC ‘A’ Level Course is to train Diploma or Graduates in Electronics/Computers/Electrical/Instrumentations to acquire advanced skills in Computer Hardware & Networking for Network Management, Administration, Installation & Troubleshooting of Servers & System Softwares, besides development of Entrepreneurship skills. The structure of the Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance and Networking ‘A’ Level Syllabus is indicated as follows:-
- Electronic Components and PC Hardware.
- PC Architecture.
- Computer Peripherals & Networking.
- System Software, Diagnostic & Debugging Tools.
- Personality Development and Communication Skills.
- Advanced PC Hardware and Networking Components.
- Data Communication and Computer Networks.
- Network Management and Administration.
- Linux Administration.
- Entrepreneurship Development.
- Networking with Advanced Components.
CHM-O Level Pass/Diploma in Electronics/Computers/Electrical/Instrumentation after 10 pass
undergoing 2nd year B. Sc. with Physics/Electronics/Computers OR undergoing 2nd year B.E.(Electrical/Electronics/Computer/IT)
accredited ‘A’ Level Course (may be concurrent)
1 Year Full Day
INSTALLMENTS PAYMENT DETAIL:
|At the time of Admission||Within 2 Months||Within 4 Months||Within 6 Months|
|Rs 10,000/-||Rs 8,000/-||Rs 6,000/-||Rs 6,000/-|