Online Course on Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Technology
Starting Date: 23rd September 2020
Course Description: This course initiates candidates into the emerging area of Electric Vehicles and helps learn the Basics of Battery driven Electric Vehicle and its Dynamics, Motors, Power Electronics, Batteries, Charging etc. The program consists of instructor led live lecture sessions and demonstrations.
Who can attend?
Any under graduate/ diploma student/ working professional/ industry people with basic knowledge of Electronics.
- Students pursuing Engineering,
- Professionals working on Electronic /Electric Industry.
- Research students
- Teaching professionals& faculties
Course Contents :
- Introduction to EV Technology & Motors in EV
- Batteries & Charging technologies in EV
- Converter, Inverter, Controls & Controllers in EV.
Course Fee: Rs 450/-
Course Start Date: 23rd September 2020
Last Date for Registration and Payment: 22nd September 2020
- Attendees must have a computer system with a good internet connection.
- Computer System Configuration – Windows OS 7/8/10, i3/i5, 64bit processor, Minimum 4GB RAM
- Link to attend the course shall be forwarded on 22-09-2020
Qualification and experience of the faculty handling the sessions
- Pratap Kumar S - Scientist / Engineer ‘F’ , 30 Years of Experience
- Manoj Kumar MK – Senior Technical Officer, 27 Years of Experience
- Ashok Kumar - Senior Technical Assistant, 5 Years of Experience
Manoj Kumar M K ,
Senior Technical Officer,
9446783170(Mobile), 0495 2287266 - Extn - 219 (O)
Certificate: Certificate will be issued to all candidates who complete the program.
Terms and Conditions
- In case any registered candidate could not attend the online session due to technical issue at their side there will not be any refund of the course fee and the sessions will not be repeated.
- In case the online course is cancelled /postponed due to some technical issue at NIELIT side and new date is not convenient to the candidate, our liability is limited to the refund of the course fee and NIELIT shall not be responsible for any consequential damages.
For more details about our institution visit us